SEQURE SQ001 Mini 65W Soldering Iron Set
The SQ-001 is made with 304 stainless steel nested in an ABS + PC shell with an integrated power interface, safety circuit, and antistatic structure. The perfect combination of the embedded STM32 processor, dual temperature sensor, and acceleration transmitter helps the SQ-001 realize intelligent temperature control between 100 - 400 degrees Celcius. The SQ-001 provides stable temperature control, very fast temperature rise, automatic sleep mode, over-temperature alarm, and other functions.
- Display: OLED
- Supply: 12V - 24V Input
- Power: 65W
- Temperature Range: 100˚ - 400˚C (212˚ - 752˚F)
- Preset Operating Temperature: 300˚C
- Preset Sleep Temperature: 200˚ C
- 1x SQ-001 Soldering Iron
- 4x Soldering Iron Tips (TS-B2, TS-BC2, TS-D24, TS-I)
- 1x Soldering Iron Stand
- 1x XT60 Power Cable
- 1x Lead-Free Solder
- 1x Mini Tool Bag
- Please use ground, suitable power supply and other accessories to ensure safe use.
- When the SQ-001 is used for the first time, it may emit light smoke due to the heating of the electric heating elements, which is normal.
- If the SQ-001 is used continuously above 350˚ - 400˚ C for 40 minutes, the temperature of the soldering iron handle will reach 50˚ - 60˚ C.
- When the SQ-001 heats up, do not touch the tip of the soldering iron to avoid burns.
- When the SQ-001 is powered on, the soldering iron tip cannot be replaced.
All products and orders are shipped from our warehouse in Hayward, California, unless noted otherwise.
Most large, fragile items will be marked with 'Ships from Canada'. These items are shipped from our head office in Vancouver, Canada, to ensure a secondary quality check and robust packaging for safe delivery.
If the package is shipped from out-of-country, taxes and other fees might be charged by your border agency. These are not collected by ArmSoar and is to be paid by the customer.