FrSky G-RX6 Receiver
*The G-RX6 is an ACCESS compatible receiver, by flashing the ACCESS firmware it can be re-bound at any time without accessing the F/S button once it is registered to an ACCESS radio.
- Small and high sensitivity (40% increase of range compared to previous X series receivers)
- Integrated with high precision variometer sensor
- Higher precision PWM and low latency PWM output
- Lower power consumption
- Redundancy function supported
- Smart Port enabled and telemetry data transmission supported
- Battery voltage detection supported
- 2 detachable IPEX 4 connector antennas
- PCB protection with conformal coating craftwork
- Dimensions: 21.1 x 13 x 7.3mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 2.2g / 2.6g (with two antennas)
- Channels: 16CH (1-6CH PWM from conventional channel outputs, 1-16CH from SBUS OUT port)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V-10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: >2km (Full range) *actual range depends on local conditions
- Servo Frame Rate (ACCST): 9ms (HS-High Speed Mode)/18ms (FS-Normal Speed Mode)
- Servo Frame Rate (ACCESS): 7ms (HS-High Speed Mode)/20ms (FS-Normal Speed Mode)
- Compatibility: ACCST D16/ACCESS mode
All products and orders are shipped from our warehouse in Hayward, California, unless noted otherwise.
Most large, fragile items will be marked with 'Ships from Canada'. These items are shipped from our head office in Vancouver, Canada, to ensure a secondary quality check and robust packaging for safe delivery.
If the package is shipped from out-of-country, taxes and other fees might be charged by your border agency. These are not collected by ArmSoar and is to be paid by the customer.