FrSky ARCHER GR8 Receiver
The ARCHER GR8 maintains its small form factor. Thanks to the ACCESS protocol and hardware optimizations, you can now use 8 high-precision PWM channels and 16 SBUS channels via standard servo connectors at the same time. In addition, any SBUS equipped ACCESS receiver can be connected to the SBUS IN port turning it into a redundant receiver, the GR8 will automatically use the receiver with the best signal. Powering the receiver via a speed control? Simple battery voltage monitoring is now available through the AIN port.
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Upgraded variometer sensor
- Receiver redundancy
- 8 high-precision PWM channels
- SBUS IN & OUT (using standard servo connectors)
- S. Port / F. Port and AIN2 (on 4 pin socket)
- Dimensions: 54 x 20 x 10mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 9.8g
8 high-precision PWM & 16 SBUS channels
8 high-precision PWM & 24 configurable SBUS channels (Stay tuned)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5-10V
- Operating Current: <60mA@5V
- Operating Range: >2km (Full range) *range may vary based on local conditions
- Variometer Measurement Range:
Altimeter Range & Resolution: -700m to 10,000m & 0.1m
Vertical Speed Range: ±10m/s
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-3.3V
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters
All products and orders are shipped from our warehouse in Hayward, California, unless noted otherwise.
Most large, fragile items will be marked with 'Ships from Canada'. These items are shipped from our head office in Vancouver, Canada, to ensure a secondary quality check and robust packaging for safe delivery.
If the package is shipped from out-of-country, taxes and other fees might be charged by your border agency. These are not collected by ArmSoar and is to be paid by the customer.