Deviant (Receiver-Ready / Assembled)
Ships From Canada | Large, Fragile Item
We will be selling Deviants here directly whenever in-stock. At the same time, you can place an order directly through email (email@example.com) to order the exact layup and graphics you want. Custom orders have a wait time of approximately 7-9 weeks (updated July 5, 2021)
Deviant: successor to the popular GO Mini 1-meter DLG.
Have you always wanted a model that you can just get in the air and start flying whenever you get the urge? You need a Deviant in your life :)
The Deviant is a successor to the GO Mini in many ways. It takes all that we have learned from the GO Mini and takes it a step further. Built on the proof that a large low-AR wing helps boost both the performance and handling of a 1-meter model, the Deviant continues with the low-AR design with optimizations to launch and penetration. Even in higher winds where other 1 meter models will struggle, the Deviant will stay on step, and when needed, it will take ballast like nothing else.
The construction has also been upgraded to the level of our BAMF models. Made in HAAS machined aluminum moulds, their fit and finish are second to none. And with the experience of our builders in Ukraine, you can expect the quality to be the best on the market.
While the models have retained a full-carbon structure, the foam core has been swapped from the GO Mini's XPS core to Rohacell for better stiffness, ease of build and repairs, and resistance to hanger rash.
The nosecone design makes it very easy to handle the model on the field, and when you damage the nosecone, you can swap it out for a new nosecone helping keep the model looking fresh.
Images shown are a representation of the model only and may differ slightly due to the handmade nature of the model.
- Solid Rohacell core moulded wing
- CW20 / CW30 / CW40 Carboweave wing skin
- CW20 tail skin
- 1-piece fuselage
- 1-piece wing
- Easy to build four in pod setup
- Wing: Solid Rohacell core, Carboweave STF, carbon spar and reinforcements
- Fuselage: Carbon, fibreglass
- Tail group: Solid Rohacell core, Carboweave STF, carbon spar
- High launch
- Large speed range
- Great climb rate
- Sensitive to light thermals
- High L/D and penetration
- Friendly handling
- 'Feels' like a bigger 1.5m model
- Wing airfoil: Based on Synergy 2
- Wing area: 13.28dm2
- Wingspan: 995mm
- Light AUW: ~140 grams
- Standard AUW: ~150 grams
- Strong AUW: ~160 grams
- Most RR Deviants are built with 55mm from the front of the servo tray to the front of the nose. We are in the process of moving to 60mm to fit the Spektrum AR410 in front of the tray instead of behind the tray. If you are using the AR410, please specify at the time of order to ensure you receive a model with the necessary space.
- Receiver *fits 55mm space(Not included): FrSky G-RX6, D4R-ii, Futaba R3004SB, Jeti R4L
- Receiver *requires 60mm space (Not included): Spektrum AR410 requires *If using AR410, please specify during ordering.
- Servos (Included): KST X06 (Included)
- Battery (Not included): 300-400mah 1S LiPo
All products and orders are shipped from our warehouse in Hayward, California, unless noted otherwise.
Most large, fragile items will be marked with 'Ships from Canada'. These items are shipped from our head office in Vancouver, Canada, to ensure a secondary quality check and robust packaging for safe delivery.
If the package is shipped from out-of-country, taxes and other fees might be charged by your border agency. These are not collected by ArmSoar and is to be paid by the customer.