FrSky ARCHER GR6 Receiver
All of the Archer receivers are hyper-matched with the ACCESS protocol. They not only feature wireless firmware upgrades, increased range, and telemetry performance, the GR6 now supports more functions like configurable telemetry power, S.Port/F.Port switching and FLR output. Additional valuable features are under development to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Built-in upgraded variometer sensor
- Supports signal redundancy (SBUS in)
- Full control range with telemetry
- S. Port / F. Port
- External battery / device voltage detection
- Dimensions: 33 x 15 x 9.7mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 4.5g
- 16/24 configurable SBUS channels
- 6 high-precision PWM channels
- Operating voltage range: 3.5-10V
- Operating current: 55mA@5V
- Operating Range: >2km (Full range) *range may vary based on local conditions
- Variometer Measurement Range:
- Altimeter Range & Resolution: -700m to 10,000m & 0.1m
- Vertical Speed Range: ±10m/s
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-3.3V
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters
All products and orders are shipped from our warehouse in Hayward, California, unless noted otherwise.
Most large, fragile items will be marked with 'Ships from Canada'. These items are shipped from our head office in Vancouver, Canada, to ensure a secondary quality check and robust packaging for safe delivery.
If the package is shipped from out-of-country, taxes and other fees might be charged by your border agency. These are not collected by ArmSoar and is to be paid by the customer.